Who We Are
THE CRY OF THE SPIRIT MINISTRY
We are an Apostolic and Prophetic (Holy Nation driven) Militant Church that is unconditionally committed to Jesus Christ, KING of kings and LORD of lords. We seek to make ready a people prepared for the LORD! God did not create denominations, God created the Holy Nation. We are therefore not denominational. Neither are we interdenominational. We are what God says we are; a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people. Our passion is to proclaim the Hidden word of Him who called us out of darkness into His marvelous light.
“The Cry of the Spirit Ministry is a MOVE OF GOD refreshing all who belong to Jesus with sanctifying grace and truth in the GLORY OF GOD”
- To unite, pray, give and express responsibility for the fulfillment and successful accomplishment of the COTSM Vision, mission and objectives.
- To render honor, respect and support those who have rule over us (government and spiritual).
- To be productive, progressive and relevant in our attitude and thoughts, towards others; always striving for excellence, maintaining focus and refusing to settle for less than the best.
- To make the Christ of the Bible, the Christ of reality and experience, by building a solid devotional and faith lifestyle, whereby we partake of the blessings and benefits of salvation.
- To establish Bible based ethical and moral standards, where true integrity, apostolic discipline and accountability become everyone’s drive leaving no one in doubt that it is achievable to triumph by righteousness.
What We Believe
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally coexistent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. God the Father is the creator of heaven and earth and the sustainer of all things. There is but one God, infinite, eternal and perfect in holiness, truth and love.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His burial, His bodily resurrection, and His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory. He is the Head of His body, the Church.
- We believe that God the Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, unites man to Jesus Christ in faith, brings about the new birth, and dwells within the believer, enabling him to grow in sanctification and righteousness, and become a gift of God to the church.
- We believe in the salvation of the lost and sinful man, and hold that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking in tongues, is available to all that believe in Jesus Christ, and will totally surrender their lives to the complete, perfect will of God.
- We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit (the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healing, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, diverse kinds of tongues and the interpretation of tongues) are available through the Holy Spirit, and are for the church today.
- We believe that the fruit of the Holy Spirit (love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance) and the character of God must be evident in the life of every disciple as preconditioned for the resting and manifestation of the Seven Spirits of God (the Spirit of the Lord, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord) sent forth into all the earth (Gal 5:22 & 23; Isaiah 11:1 & 2; Rev 1:4; Rev 4:5 and Rev 5:6). Character to us, is the stability of the anointing and true fruit of repentance.
- We believe that Man was created in the image and likeness of God. Through the original sin of Adam and Eve, mankind fell from God and became sinful in nature. He is totally incapable of returning to God in himself and is lost without hope, apart from the salvation of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, whose task is to take the gospel to all men in all nations and make disciples of them.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the believers in Christ Jesus.
- We believe in healing, health and wholeness as God’s will for mankind.
- We believe in the corporate worship of believers in a local church and in witnessing to our faith.
- We believe in stewardship of all assets evidenced in generous giving, offerings, etc.
- We believe in the resurrection to eternal life for believers and the resurrection to damnation for unbelievers as documented in the Holy Scriptures.
Our Mission & Vision
Strategy for Fulfillment
Mission: To birth an End Time army within our apostolic territories that will join the global spiritual force of Jesus Christ in destroying the last enemy and converting the Kingdoms of this world into that of God and of His Christ!
Vision: To see apostolic Christianity restored to the present day Church by greatly helping those who believe in Jesus Christ (as LORD and personal savior) deepen their relationship with God! The Purpose of this vision is to make ready a people prepared for the LORD!
- By opening Heavenly portals within Cities of our apostolic territories through righteous prayers, a lifestyle of worship, the fear of God, and the pursuit of righteousness, true holiness, and the fullness of God.
- By strict devotion to sound doctrine and the 12 apostolic standards, respecting the principles of unconditional Kingdom service, submission to set authority and healthy relationship with one another.
- By maximizing resources the LORD has placed on our disposal – human, material and spiritual for the execution of our apostolic task and achievement of stated objectives.
- By impacting upon the spiritual, moral and social environment of our apostolic territories, exercising kingdom authority; loosing the bounds of wickedness, undoing heavy burdens, letting the oppressed go free, breaking every yoke in a systematic delivery of sound doctrine.
- By executing the great commission globally as stated in Matthew 28:18-20 without Omission, through the media and other avenues the LORD will create.