My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children. Hosea 4:6 NKJV
The Lord has been feeding us from His mercy seat on the topic “DESTINY, MIRACLES, AND MORALITY”. Indeed, we can only live by what we know. The LORD has been emphasizing on our morality, the miracles moral excellence will attract, and how it affects the fulfillment of our destiny.
We’ve come to the realization that:
- God never created man to define their moral values because He is the standard of our morality. We should only look unto Christ on matters concerning morality if we want to align and fulfill our destinies.
- We cannot call ourselves Christians when Jesus has not become flesh in us.
- You cannot carry divine assignment and still walk in pride, the two can never co-exist.
- When I live a morally right life, my spirit will flourish in God’s presence.
- Fasting and prayer are children of a healthy spiritual life. When we are morally dark, we cannot fast or pray effectively.
- Just as anything soaked in water cannot catch fire so a corrupt human nature cannot catch the flames of the Spirit.
- What I sow in righteousness, I’ll reap in mercy and what I sow in wickedness, I’ll reap in misery.
- Holiness is not by force, it is by faith.
- Prayer can only stop the activities of Satan in your life but it will take REPENTANCE to stop his presence.
- Grace will never stop me from reaping what I sow, it will only guide me on what I sow.
And like a grain of sand on the beach, so is the above summary. There’s much more that cannot be stated here and that is why we urge you, brethren, to order the message from the bookshop and allow God to take you even further.
Once again, we welcome you to our Believers Bible Fellowship this Wednesday in Jesus’ precious name. Invite a friend, or a family members, and let us all be blessed!