The Lord loves the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. Psalms 87:2 NKJV
We thank the Almighty God for His constant rain of faithfulness and the mercies that He has forever shown us. Glory to His Holy name ALONE!
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. Do not be like the horse or like the mule, which have no understanding, which must be harnessed with bit and bridle, else they will not come near you. Psalms 32:8 NKJV
If we want to be taught in the ways of the Lord we should be ready to sit under the cloud of His glory for ours. We have been saved from sin, we are being saved by the washing water by the Word, and we shall be saved from eternal damnation when the Lord takes us home.
We might have left Egypt but if Egypt has not left us, the promised Land will be a place we will never reach.
In the Cry Of The Spirit Ministries, Global under the leadership of Apostle Richard E.S. Takim we are transformed from glory to glory. We are taught, rebuked, corrected, and trained in righteousness, so that we may be thoroughly equipped for every good work (2 Tim.3:16-17). In every fellowship, we get to experience Jesus as the purifier of the sons of Levi. Lately, God has been dealing with our morality i.e. we’ve been journying in the presence of God in matters concerning our DESTINY, MIRACLES, AND MORALITY. The depth of the Truth that has been dished out cannot be overemphasized. Can you imagine that:
- MORAL DECAY is the reduction, elimination, or destruction of moral values or excellence through a process. Also, it is a decline in knowing the difference between right and wrong.
- When truth is suppressed, moral decay is promoted.
- There are 4 main steps during the decline of one’s moral values:
- Knowing that something is wrong yet doing nothing about it.
- Giving what is wrong an environment to function.
- Participating in what you once considered to be wrong.
- You cannot be happy when God is grieving over the things you are doing.
- When you say you are not sinning, are you committing righteousness?
- Preachers who are not interested in our moral life are dangerous to us.
- The decline in knowing the difference between right and wrong will be organized this end time.
- The evil I do not confront will enter and live in me.
- Moral decay can be organized.
- Food for sons is not for slaves. Manna is not for the Egyptians.
The importance of listening to this message over and over till it transforms us from the inside out cannot be exaggerated. Let us think about eternity and get whatever we need to get there, create the environment that will facilitate moral excellence, and rely on Him always (for it’s not by power, nor by might, but by the Spirit of the Almighty).
Let us once again come to the presence of the Lord to feed on His goodness, to receive Grace for running this Great race, and be imparted with what our senses are too “dumb” to understand(what time cannot even capture).
Ye are welcome!